New York City gets into the holiday spirit with evergreens large and small, ornaments aplenty and lights that are sure to stir up some yuletide excitement. From the massive spruce at Rockefeller Center to the only-in-New-York Origami Holiday Tree at the American Museum of Natural History, here are eight of our favorite dazzlingly decorated boughs that light up the Big Apple.
1. Rockefeller Center Christmas tree
2. South Street Seaport tree
3. The Origami Holiday tree, American Museum of Natural History
4. The 20-foot Blue Spruce at the Met
5. The tree in Washington Square Park
6. Lincoln Square Christmas tree
7. NYSE Christmas tree
8. Bryant Park Christmas tree
Join us at Radio City Music Hall this holiday season—Christmas Spectacular performances are now through January 5th. Get your tickets today!